A. A. Karasev, S. V. Aleshin
Recommendations on SCENAR and COSMODIC treatment
SCENAR is a universal device that can be applied for restoration of any reversibly lost function. Of course, SCENAR (as well as all other non-surgical methods of treatment) cannot restore irreversibly lost functions.
Being non-destructive, SCENAR is also ineffective in cases requiring urgent destructive actions, for example, in operative cosmetology. Planned cosmetic effect is achievable due to general health-improving processes caused in the body by SCENAR. Rejuvenation is a usual phenomenon after a course of SCENAR-therapy.
Another valuable property of SCENAR is that it is good for both urgent therapy (reanimation, elimination of shock condition, restoration of cardiac activity, quick anaesthetization, elimination of traumatic edema, etc.) and treatment of advanced diseases. That is to say, the use of this device is approved at any stage of the disease if it is a reversible condition.
SCENAR is also effective for preoperative and postoperative therapy, treatment of injuries, burns, frostbites, prophylaxis and treatment of bedsores, treatment of local and general immunodeficiency, abstinence syndromes (including crapulent syndrome), condition of depressed energetics, recovery from large physical, intellectual and emotional loads, syndrome of chronic fatigue, and in condition requiring intensive recovery after the diseases the patient endured.
Besides, SCENAR is used in treatment of wide variety of pathologies of:
- respiratory system (acute resipatory viral infection, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis);
- digestive system (gastritis, duodenitis, peptic ulcer, enterocolitis, peritonitis, hepatitis, dyskinesia of biliary ducts, cholelithiasis, postcholecystectomy syndrome);
- urinary system (pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, urolithiasis, renal colic, cystitis, urethritis, enuresis);
- obstetrical-gynecologic (normalization of labour, labour pain relief, prenatal and postnatal care, treatment of injuries in new-born children, various disorders of pregnancy, disorder of menstrual cycle, various forms of amenorrhea, sterility due to non-irreversible anatomic factors, cervical erosion, adnexitis, painful menstruation, metroendometritis, fibromyoma, some forms of frigidity, mastopathy);
- male urogenital system (prostatitis, prostate adenoma, urethritis, some forms of impotence and sterility, posttraumatic disorders, inflammatory diseases of penis and scrotum, including its organs, hydrocele);
- cardiovascular system (myocarditis, endocarditis, pericarditis, ischemic heart disease, hypotention, vegetovascular dystonia, arrhythmia, vascular disorders of inflammatory, sclerous, thromboembolic character and their complications, Raynaud’s disease, microcirculation disorders, varicosis);
- hematopoietic system (some forms of anemia, hemorrhagic diathesis, suppressed hemopoiesis, etc.);
- nervous system (neuralgia, neuritis, radiculitis, plexitis, zoster, vibration disease, various asthenovegetative disorders, migraine, encephalopathy, vascular disorders of brain and spinal cord, insult and its complications, cerebrospinal and craniocerebral injuries and their consequences, neuroinfection, neuromuscular disorders, including paresis and paralysis of stagnant and spastic character, infantile cerebral paralysis, hypothalamic syndrome, epilepsy and epileptiform syndromes, etc.);
- musculoskeletal system (various disorders of the vertebral column and joints, arthrosis, arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis, muscular block, myositis, injuries of muscles, bones and ligaments, fractures, dislocations, edemas);
- surgical disorders (infiltrate, furuncle, abscess, lymphadenitis, hematoma, trophic ulcer, phantom limb pains);
- otorhinolaryngological organs (rhinitis, angina, laryngitis, maxillary sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, otitis, Meniere’s disease, some forms of hypoacusis);
- maxillodental system (elimination of toothache, trismus after stomatological manipulations, inflammatory processes and complications after treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis, parodontosis, parodontitis);
- organs of vision (inflammatory and degenerative vascular disorders, trauma and posttraumatic care, elimination of eye fatigue, diseases of the eyelids, conjunctiva, lacrimal organs, cornea, sclera, vascular layer of the eye, retina, optic nerve, oculomotor system, orbit);
- neonatology: asphyxia, pneumonia and pneumopathy, dysfunction and enzymopathy of gastrointestinal tract, hyperbilirubinemia, intrauterine infections and other diseases;
- pediatrics: arrest of physical and psychical development, immunodeficiency, children in poor health, dysbacteriosis, focal alopecia, torticollis, diathesis, etc.
SCENAR is also effectively used in cosmetology, oncology, reanimation and urgent therapy.